LiveCampWork Blog Submission Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in submitting a blog article to the LiveCampWork (LCW) blog. Our guidelines are listed below.
LCW was created to share information and inspiration on the combination of the 3 main parts of RVing full-time: Live, Camping, & Working. We focus on the positive aspects, while noting that not every day is full of sunshine and daisies Different from a traditional travel blog, LCW is less about personal experiences and more about how you can help the next person have a great adventure.
Currently Accepted Material
The LCW website is currently arranged into several content sections (categories) where readers can get all the information about broad topics with a simple click. When submitting your blog post, make sure to note which category you feel is best suited for your content.
- RV Life: Everyday life in an RV is almost always interesting and these stories let the audience experience it first hand- through your eyes and words.
- Travel: Our travel stories feature destinations, tips & tricks, advice, product and location reviews and unique trips worthy of anyone’s bucket list!
- Workamping: Information on finding work along the way, as well as profiles on Workamping Employers who hire RVers are always welcome.
- Nomads: People profiles of nomads that feature unique life stories and their personal adventures. (third person)
- Resources: Information about upcoming shows & events, tools, tips, memberships and other valuable insider information.
All submitted stories should be well written, polished and engaging. Please include dates and locations of where each submission has been previously published.
Short Blogs ($10 each) – should be between 800-1200 words min. with 2-4 high resolution pictures included.
Long Blogs (up to $30 each) – longer articles, guides, round-up posts and reviews should be between 1500-2500 words min. with 4-6 high resolution pictures included.
All stories must be submitted via email with a Microsoft Word document and pictures attached. Pictures should be renamed with caption and be at least 1200 pixels wide.
Payment and Rights
LCW does not pay for unsolicited material. Submitting your content will not guarantee placement or payment.
If we wish to publish your submission you will be contacted within 1 week with the next steps to take. You will receive a byline with each published post
Content will remain your property but must be made available to LCW for a period of 12months from the date of publication.
We reserve the right to make edits as needed.
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org